The Extension Community Association (ECA) is a volunteer group with the purpose to empower individuals and families to improve their quality of living through continuing education, leadership development, and community service. In this series, you will have the opportunity to learn new topics and meet other members of the community.
Remaining Series Schedule
- May 6th: Pillows, Pillows, Pillows - to register, click the link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2021-new-year-new-way-with-eca-pillows-pillows-pillows-tickets-136702279197?aff=ebdsoporgprofile
- June 3rd: Meals in a Mug
This series will feature a new topic each month related to Family and Consumer Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be a member of ECA to attend? No, all are welcome to attend this series.
- How much does it cost? These courses are offered at no cost to participants.
- Can I attend if I don't live in one of the listed counties? Yes, everyone is welcome to join via Zoom.
- What if I cannot attend a live session? Please register anyway. Each month a recording of the session and materials will be sent out for participants who weren't able to join.